Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Foodie unconfidential!


One of those days when I'm back early from lunch again ;p

Thought I'll do a short update on my food trail. Half of my lunch accomplices went AWOL on Monday. By Tuesday, I'm the only one left of the lunch gang. Need to thank Namsteroy and gang for helping me continue with the food trail. Despite the rain on Monday and the hot sun on Tuesday i.e. today ;)

Had my long awaited duck rice at Circular Rd. Just had the Nasi Padang on banana leaf at Circular Rd today. Complete with the sumptious Tahu Telok yum yum :) Am satisfied.

Had another surprise too. Was in the mood to wear a new top today. Basically, was running out of ideas of what to wear to office. Was pleasantly surprised when 3 of my colleagues actually noticed my new top hehz. Ok. I know I'm vain ;p But still, you know, it feels good to be noticed LOL ;) Really makes my day :)

Have posted a picture of my new top ;p Hehz. In line with my "no show face" policy, you guys get to see just the top :) minus the face. Trust me. You ain't missing much ;p If you're observant enough, you might just spot that small abrasion that I got from Sunday's 10km run ;p

1 comment:

stardust979 said...

haha! what's with the cleavage shot madam? :)

anywayz, check my blog for the photos of all faces :P everyone looks stunning, as usual ;)

That top sure looks good!!!!!!! Where did you get it? :) Think we guys should go out shopping again, everyone has good taste (KPU has the cash apparently).

thanks for the wonderful evening..no tapas but it was nevertheless one of the best evenings of my life. Never laughed so hard! :) HUGS