Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Very Important Lunches


I'm back by popular demand! ;p I jest ;p Received 2 feedback from my friends over lunch asking for updates to my blog (think they are just being kind;p) so impressionable me is back to blogging again. Just a short one though ;p Catch a few minutes after lunch ;) Must say that I've not eaten at this speed in a long time. Lunching with 7 guys is really quite a challenge!


As some of you may know, I'm moving from one phase of my life to another phase of my life soon (a bit of an exxageration..but somewhat true).


To mark the completion of my current posting, I have embarked on a culinary trail around my current workplace. Have pre-planned my lunch menu for 3 weeks. Gotten a bunch of 3 other "accomplices" ;p Just to ensure that I will get to finish eating all my favourite food around the area before I move off to my new/old place ;)


Monday marks the beginning of Kestrel's culinary trail :) We braved the heavy downpour to make our way to Chin Chin at Purvis st (hope I got it right) for hainanese porkchops ;) Yum yum. Picture attached ;)


Tuesday was lunch at Sushi Tei. A treat - courtesy of my lunch "accomplices" ;p So sweet of them :) Took a nice pic of them as well :)


The trail will continue come next Monday....probably around the Circular Road area. Readers, if you are interested to join, please let me know ;p

3 comments:

Palex said...

my offer for an evening of tapas and drinks, watching the sunset from the comforts of the oriental hotel, and enjoying the calm and warmth of each other's company, still stands...

Please say yes.

namsteroy said...

my offer for a couple of drinks during Oktoberfest still stands too =)

must meet your KPI before leaving MOF hor??? or else me and Yogei bear will direct all sorts of things to your new job, even though you're not the officer-in-charge, kee..kee.. =P

stardust979 said...

Doing this on train..haha quintessence offering his tapas buffet again. Looking forward to sat, we can do it rough and dirty (the food, I mean)