Saturday, March 1, 2008

Back..but not with a vengence.....

Just realised that it's been at least 1.5 months since my last update! Time flies....not that I have anything burning/ pressing to write about. But thought I should force myself to write somthing to regain some of the blogging momentum ;)

For a revival to blogging. Let's start with some observations and generalised statements.

a) Observations: Out of the 12 friends that I see online on my msn. only 2 are female.
Generalised statement: men likes to chat online more than females.

b) Observations: Had to honk (seriously, I hardly use the horn when I drive!) at an Auntie driving an SUV who tried to cut into my lane without realising that I was coming behind in the lane.
Generalised statement: I shall be cowardly and refrain from generalising. I might just reach this stage one of these days ;p

c) Observations: Out of the 9 blogs that I read on a regular basis, only the blogs by my female friends are updated frequently.
Generalised statement: Females like to blog more than males ;) (yep. I guess I can attest to that to some extent by this very valient attempt to update my blog ;p)

Ok. realised that it's rather crappy stuff that I've written..but at least it's something to spark off thoughs ;) I'm sure most of you do not agree with what I've written. do feel free to leave your comments ;) and we'll see how things develop from there ;)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Statement 1) I think the guys are just online 24/7. After all, the computer can auto-login for them.

Statement 2) Huh?

Statement 3) Just read somewhere that a recent survey shows that there is a stronger female presence in the online world. So, yup, your observation is certified.

Sharon said...

Oh yes, welcome back!

It's finally updated!

*grin*

Cheers,
Sharon

stardust979 said...

I haven't updated mine yet lehzzz....

YOH DUTCH MILKMAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D