Sunday, June 15, 2008

My new Toy :)

Bought a new "toy" yesterday ;)Definitely took quite a bit of efforts to acquire it. Firstly there was the awful crowds of people at the IT fair to navigate through while I browse the various booths in search of that particular laptop that would suit my needs ;p Secondly, there was of course the rather difficult weighing process i.e. which model to buy, how much to spend etc ;p Thirdly, there was the queue to do the free RAM upgrade for my new purchase ;) and of course, finally, lugging my new purchase back home via the MRT cos taxi queues were long and it definitely doesn't make much sense to drive down to suntec and not be able to find a parking lot for the car ;)

All in all, am glad that I have finally settled on my new laptop :) Have spent the whole of last night and this afternoon downloading the neccesary programs to bring the laptop up to speed (more in terms of the stuff that I would need ;p)...and in case you're wondering, no illegal programs (maybe not yet;p), basically stuff like freeware and shareware ;) e.g. picasa, sun jvm etc ;p

Have got a new blog project in mind :) for this "project" to take off, would appreciate if you, my dear reader can e-mail/ msn me the e-mail account that you use the most frequently. Thanks :)

PS: Have loaded a picture up with this blog. Guess the picture serves as a reminder of the good trip that I had recently ;p This was also the first picture that I experimented with my laptop's bluetooth ;p Anyone knows where this is? :)

6 comments:

Daniel said...

i am guessing sunway pyramid!!!

stardust979 said...

australia.

Singyuan said...

Bingo for Daniel :)
Good attempt for stardust :) No worries. Daniel here had a local advantage ;p

Singyuan said...

Bingo for Daniel :)
Good attempt for stardust :) No worries. Daniel here had a local advantage ;p

Sharon said...

So wat new blog project are you talking about? you didn't mention anything at taka. see you soon!

Singyuan said...

new project? U'll get the invite soon enough :)