Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tentatively...

Hi There. Time now is 11.32pm and I've just finished my work for the day. Haiz. sad. Screws up my original plans. Wasn't intending to do work tonight, given that the next working day is but a mere 8 hours away :(

I thought it would be nice to do a nice long blog for today to kind of round up my 3 days away from office. Had plenty of ideas of topics to blog on e.g. long distance running, tax agents, road trips, holiday plans, home decor, ermz sleeping alone etcetc ;p Yeah. I may not talk that much some times, but those screws in my head are constantly churning :)

Sleep beckons. Looks like I gotta KIV my grand plans till another day. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow...first meeting at 9am (I think?) last meeting for the day at 5pm...lots of items on the agenda...I predict that my phone will ring non-stop again now that those people know that I"m back....dread those calls cos I know that I do not have the answers that they want.....wish me luck!

3 comments:

momomui said...

I can understand the stress. Good luck! :) Do give yourself sufficient time for relaxation. :)

Sharon said...

yoz! take care!

watever happens, keep up the good spirits that is so much a part of you!

see you on Sat!

Big Noodle said...

Good Luck and Press Onnzz ex-teammate!! Add Oil!! Add Oil!! but must RnR too ya.... =)